Local Economic Development Committee
- All matters requiring the attention of the committee and arising under the provisions of the relevant legislation, including any legislation by which such legislation is amended or repealed:
- Alienation and acquisition of immovable property and other transactions in respect of such immovable property:
- Management, maintenance and control of Corporate Land Assets:
- Property Valuation
- Lease and Disposal of Municipal Property.
- Housing, both formal and informal, as facilitated by the Ramotshere Moiloa Municipal Council
- Land Valuation identification of land for commercial, housing, recreational, religious and or for any other purpose:
- All matters in respect of Building Plans, Sub-divisional Plans, rezoning and Township establishment.
- Matters dealing with Land Survey.
- Commercial and industrial development within the Ramotshere Moiloa Municipal area:
- Tourism in line with the Integrated Development Plan:
- Entrepreneurial development:
- Investment attraction, retention and expansion:
- All matters and initiatives pertaining to Black Economic Empowerment/Enhancement:
- Business incentives:
- Matters pertaining to the Municipal Economic Assets.
- All matters relating to the Ramotshere Moiloa Development Initiative:
- Consideration of business plans for the Local Economic Development.
Housing and Human Settlement Development Management
- Develop and Review all Housing related Policies, and make recommendations to the Executive Committee
- Consider budget and make recommendations to the Executive Committee.
- Monitor budget expenditure.
- Approved applications.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and capacity of the unit and report to the Management Committee and if necessary the Executive Committee